Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Tableau in Maui

Maui Tableau


A company named Tableau Software called and asked if I could come to Maui to take a group photo and couples photos of their employees. "I can do that" I told them and so I did.  So I loaded my plane with cameras and lights and flew to Kahului, Maui. After transferring all my gear to a rental car I drove to the west side of Maui to the Ritz Carlton Kapalua.

The couples photos went great and then we moved to a second location for the large group shot which also went fine. Here is what it looked like.







I headed back to the airport, loaded my plane flew home across a windswept channel leaving behind a happy client who asked me to put them on my calendar for next year!

It doesn't matter which island your event or wedding is on because I am the only professional photographer I know who has his own airplane and will fly to you no matter where you are!

Aloha,

         Brian


No comments:

Post a Comment