Monday, October 22, 2012

Waimanu Valley


Hawaiian Images Photography and videography
 
Aloha and A Happy Monday!
 
 Here Is Your Photo of The Week
 From Hawaiian Images Photography
 
Waimanu Valley is a magnificent wonder of Hawai'i sitting
along the north shore of Hawai'i between Waipio and Pololu Valley. It can only be reached by a long, arduous and sweaty hike either up the steep west wall of Waipio along a zig zag path, a long wet hike to the back of Waipio and around, by boat or if you have deep pockets, a helicopter. Me? I prefer to glide above it in my own plane and leisurely enjoy it's beauty and take a couple of photos.

 

Off in the background you see the amazing summits of Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa. I am so very lucky to have the ability to view the wonders of Hawai'i from the sky above. I hope that you enjoy seeing what I get to see each week! Have a great week and I'll see you next monday with a new contest photo!

Aloha,

Brian E Powers

Please feel free to forward this e-mail to anyone you think might enjoy seeing Hawai'i from the sky above.




If you would like to buy a print or canvas wrap of this image please click here:

http://www.hawaiianimages.net/cgi-bin/aerial?PORT:Happy%20Monday%20Photos

If you have any questions about this photo or would like to discuss a custom print, a flight to get your photo  or an installation, please give me a call at 808-329-7880.

Aloha...Brian
This email was sent to hawaiianimages@me.com by hawaiianimages@me.com  
Hawaiian Images Photography & Video | 75-5834 Melelina Street | Kailua Kona | HI | 96740


No comments:

Post a Comment